It’s time to stop using the AUTO mode in your camera and start taking control! Take the first step to becoming a better photographer. Learn how to avoid taking those blurry images once for all by getting a hold of the exposure triangle – Aperture, Shutter Speed and the ISO. While you learn the technical aspects of photography, this class also makes you learn the details of effective composition and help you learn how to start seeing creatively. With the instructor on your side, you will have the opportunity to practice what is being taught during the workshop.
- A full day of extensive learning about the basics of photography to build a strong foundation.
- Technical and artistic side of photography topics covered.
- Quality course material provided to everyone, to help you remember the stuff you learnt at the workshop.
- Anytime after the workshop, your images will be reviewed by our experts and feedback will be provided. Just post your images in our online facebook group and get continuous feedback.
- Interact with other like-minded people during the workshop and find some quality company.
Workshop Date and Time:
May 05th, 2019
From 9:00AM to 5:30PM
Quick Introductions & Understanding the Expectations.
Know Your Equipment
- Types of cameras & sensors
- Types of lenses
- About tripods, memory cards, filters, etc
The Shooting Posture
- How to hold your camera!
- Learn how to use your own body and surroundings to stabilize your shot.
Technical Aspect of Photography
- Understanding the exposure triangle (Aperture, Shutter speed, ISO)
- Learn about white balance (Get the right colours everytime)
- Various shooting modes available in a DSLR and how to choose one for every situation.
- Introduction to histogram.
Creative Aspect of Photography
- Learn to see the “light” first.
- Effective visual composition.
- Learn to see like an artist (Use colours, perspective, textures, shapes, etc)
- Introduction to post processing.
- RAW files Vs JPG images. Which one to use?
- Basic corrections and free softwares.
- With instructor by your side, practice the basics learnt during the day.
- Immediate feedback and tips to improve.
- Depending on your chosen genre (portraiture, nature, macro, street, etc), an assignment will be provided at the venue.
- This is a do-later assignment and the feedback/ inputs on this assignment images (when posted in our group) will be provided through our facebook group.
Wraping-up the Session
- A quick recap of essentials.
- Best practices to keep improving your photography skill.
- Next steps to becoming a professional photographer.
- Question & answer session.
Cost & Terms
1750 INR per head
Lunch & refreshments are included in the cost.
Before 7 days of the workshop date – 50% of payment will be refunded.
With in 7 days of workshop date – 20% of payment will be refunded.
Murali Krishna, a full-time IT professional also spends a considerable amount of his time in nature photography. His strong technical knowledge on photography, and years of corporate experience makes him one of the best in teaching photography concepts.
View more of his work @ 500px
Advantages of Pixellin Workshops & Tours
We believe in providing a delightful learning experience. Our workshops are carefully designed to make learning fun but very effective.
- Personal Attention - Every participant gets maximum personal atention during the workshop.
- Your Expectations - Your pre-workshop expections will be exceeded over and above.
- Hands On - Our theroy class will be backed with best of hands on practicals/ exercises. You get to work on your own images.
- Value for Money - Our workshops are the most affordable and we make it worth every penny that you spend.
- Take Away - You go back from the workshop with some Pixellin goodies and a treasure of knowledge.