A full day workshop focused on practising the essence of fashion photography. Learn to develop your own style and make striking images every time. Learn the art of using appropriate equipment and the creative tools to make those winning images.
- A full day of extensive learning about fashion photography to build a strong foundation.
- Technical and artistic side of photography topics covered.
- Professional models, stylists and makeup artists involved to make the learning experience closer to a real commercial shoot.
- Anytime after the workshop, your images will be reviewed by our experts and feedback will be provided. Just post your images in our online facebook group and get continuous feedback.
- Interact with other like-minded people during the workshop and find some quality company.
Workshop Date and Time:
March 22nd, 2020.
From 9:30AM to 6:30PM
Eagle Ridge Resorts, Bangalore.
Quick Introductions & Understanding the Expectations.
Introduction to Fashion Photography Equipment
Understanding Lighting Patterns
One Light – Hands on shooting session with model
Two Lights – Hands on shooting session with model
Natural Light – Hands on shooting session with model
Natural Window Light – Hands on shooting session with model
Questions and Answers
Cost & Terms
3750 INR per head
Lunch & refreshments are included in the cost.
Before 7 days of the workshop date – 50% of payment will be refunded.
With in 7 days of workshop date – 20% of payment will be refunded.
Poornima Dsouza, a lifestyle photographer who believes in adding a lot of passion, life, and energy into every photo shoot that she gets involved in. Her work leaves a long-lasting and beautiful memory in the lives of many families. While she is into almost all genres of people photography – fashion, kids, women, and maternity shoots are something very close to her heart. She keeps it simple yet effective by freezing the true essence of any moment and garnishing it with her creativity, a perfect blend.
View more of her work @ facebook
Advantages of Pixellin Workshops & Tours
We believe in providing a delightful learning experience. Our workshops are carefully designed to make learning fun but very effective.
- Personal Attention - Every participant gets maximum personal atention during the workshop.
- Your Expectations - Your pre-workshop expections will be exceeded over and above.
- Hands On - Our theroy class will be backed with best of hands on practicals/ exercises. You get to work on your own images.
- Value for Money - Our workshops are the most affordable and we make it worth every penny that you spend.
- Take Away - You go back from the workshop with some Pixellin goodies and a treasure of knowledge.