A full day workshop focused on teaching the essence of portrait photography. Learn to develop your own style and make striking portraits every time. Learn the art of using appropriate equipment and the creative tools to make those winning images.
- A full day of extensive learning about fashion photography to build a strong foundation.
- Technical and artistic side of photography topics covered.
- Professional models, stylists and makeup artists involved to make the learning experience closer to a real commercial shoot.
- Anytime after the workshop, your images will be reviewed by our experts and feedback will be provided. Just post your images in our online facebook group and get continuous feedback.
- Interact with other like-minded people during the workshop and find some quality company.
Workshop Date and Time:
November 10th, 2019. From 9:00AM to 6:30PM
Eagle Ridge Resorts, Bangalore.
Quick Introductions & Understanding the Expectations.
On the paper
- Planning the budget and finishing the shoot within it.
- Choosing a location.
- Different lighting styles for different occasions.
- What equipment do you need.
- In the absence of assistants, learn how to manage the shoot alone.
- Other considerations (Dress changers, F&B, Transport, etc).
Inside the mind
- Understanding and interaction with your model.
- Understanding the actual purpose of the shoot.
- Know the expectations of the client.
- Plan about how to meet those expectations.
- Visualize and make the list of frames that you would like to deliver.
On the field (Indoor Studio Setup and Outdoor)
- The shooting spot.
- The lighting styles.
- Technical aspects of using a Speedlite and light modifiers.
- Technical aspects of making images (camera settings, angles, etc.,)
- Hands-on shoot with professional models.
Inside the darkroom
- Image selection after the shoot
- Basic Post Processing
- Printing and packaging
- Delivery and follow-up
Review over a tea
- Reviewing the participant’s work and providing feedback
- Questions and Answers
Cost & Terms
4500 INR per head
Lunch & refreshments are included in the cost.
Before 7 days of the workshop date – 50% of payment will be refunded.
With in 7 days of workshop date – 20% of payment will be refunded.
Manikandan Thimma, an advertising professional by background, he worked on some of India’s most well-known brands, over the past 13 years. From multinational agencies such as Lowe Lintas to specialist firms like OpusCDM, he worked with diverse organizations, on assignments that are equally varied: creative design for start-ups, and art direction for major brands that are household names.
View more of his work @ facebook
Poornima Dsouza, a lifestyle photographer who believes in adding a lot of passion, life, and energy into every photo shoot that she gets involved in. Her work leaves a long-lasting and beautiful memory in the lives of many families. While she is into almost all genres of people photography – kids, women, and maternity shoots are something very close to her heart. She keeps it simple yet effective by freezing the true essence of any moment and garnishing it with her creativity, a perfect blend.
View more of her work @ facebook
Advantages of Pixellin Workshops & Tours
We believe in providing a delightful learning experience. Our workshops are carefully designed to make learning fun but very effective.
- Personal Attention - Every participant gets maximum personal atention during the workshop.
- Your Expectations - Your pre-workshop expections will be exceeded over and above.
- Hands On - Our theroy class will be backed with best of hands on practicals/ exercises. You get to work on your own images.
- Value for Money - Our workshops are the most affordable and we make it worth every penny that you spend.
- Take Away - You go back from the workshop with some Pixellin goodies and a treasure of knowledge.