Tadoba Tiger Reserve, located in Maharashtra is the oldest and largest national park in the state. With a healthy Tiger population both in the core and buffer regions, it becomes one of the best places to see and photograph a Tiger in India. Aside from the keystone species, the Bengal tiger, Tadoba Tiger Reserve is home to other mammals, including: Indian leopards, sloth bears, gaur, nilgai, dhole, striped hyena, small Indian civet, jungle cats, sambar, barking deer, chital, chausingha and honey badger. And last but not least the bird life at Tadoba is one of the best in the region. Tadoba makes a good destination for wildlife lovers and wildlife photographers.
- A 3 Nights/4 Days photography tour to one of the amazing Tiger reserves in the central part of India.
- Enjoy the 6 open jeep safaris with 4 in a jeep for comfortable photography experience.
- Excellent possibility of sighting and photographing the Tiger and other wildlife.
- With our years of location scouting experience, we take you to the right place at the right time to help you make wonderful images.
- On demand on-field and off-field photography guidance at any point during the tour.
- Interact with other like-minded people during the tour and learn from each other.
20th June 2019, 12pm starts and ends at 11am, 23rd June 2019
Day 1: June 20th, 2019
Participants reach Tadoba and proceed to check in to their rooms. Meet the tour leader there at the hotel. Lunch will be served at the hotel upon arrival and followed by a tour briefing session.
Post lunch, the group gets ready for their first safari inside the Tadoba core forest through the Moharli gate. With a variety of wildlife along with the flagship species, the Tiger, the group spends time with the guide and tour leader to learn about the wildlife of Tadoba and photograph the same.
At dusk back to hotel, relax with a cup of tea/ coffee along with hot snacks.
Late evening, before the dinner, the group meets to discuss photography and about wildlife of Tadoba in general.
Dinner and rest for the day.
Day 2: June 21st, 2019
Wake up to the calls of birds around the hotel area and refresh yourself with a cup of tea/ coffee and a quick breakfast. Get ready quickly to another safari inside the core forest.
Once back from the safari, enjoy lunch and rest for a while. The group again leaves for their third safari of the tour into the core forest.
Late evening at your leisure, we discuss the day’s events and review the images made during the day.
Dinner and rest for the day.
Day 3: June 22nd, 2019
Enjoy another dawn waking up to the songs of beautiful birds. Followed by the morning safari into the core forest.
Now that this is the group’s fourth safari, we follow a specific schedule to cover the important species of Tadoba while we also look out for the Tigers. We also manage to cover and photograph the available birds and any special ones arrived for this season.
Enjoy lunch and get ready for the fifth safari of the tour into the core forest for one last time to try luck with the Tigers.
Evening at your leisure, we discuss the day’s events and review the images made during the day.
Dinner and rest for the day.
Day 4: June 23rd, 2019
Last morning of the tour, the group gets ready quickly for one last safari into the buffer forest of Tadoba to try their luck with the couple of Tiger families who live there. After last safari, we return to hotel.
As the tour comes to an end, participants get ready to pack and leave.
Through out the course of the tour, Tadoba wildlife books are available with the tour leader for the participants to refer and learn about the wildlife of Tadoba.
Cost & Terms
For Individuals – 17500 INR per head
For Couples – 16000 INR per head
For Pixellin regulars – 16000 INR per head
All Prices ex-Tadoba Moharli Gate, Per person on twin share accommodation.
- Accommodation (Twin sharing).
- Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner (Standard Veg).
- Tea/ snacks provided at the appropriate breaks.
- Forest entry permit/ other park charges.
- Notepad/ pen for taking notes.
- Photography services during the tour.
- Guide charges during the tour.
- Applicable taxes are included.
What's not included?
- Travel between your home destination and Tadoba (But we can help you with travel options and arrangements if requested).
- Camera fees (200/- per safari) at the park during safaris.
- Mineral water , soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.
- Any extra meals and other personal expenses, phone calls.
- Tips and gratuities.
- And anything that is not there in the included list is considered as excluded.
Before 7 days of the tour date – 50% of tour cost will be refunded.
With in 7 days of tour date – 20% of tour cost will be refunded.
Poorna Kedar, nature lover and a professional wildlife photographer. He spent about a decade in various genres of photography, majority of those years in nature & wildlife alone. His favorite subject being birds, he loves shooting anything from mammals, macro, and landscape.
Know more and view his work @
Personal Website | Facebook
Advantages of Pixellin Workshops & Tours
We believe in providing a delightful learning experience. Our workshops are carefully designed to make learning fun but very effective.
- Personal Attention - Every participant gets maximum personal atention during the workshop.
- Your Expectations - Your pre-workshop expections will be exceeded over and above.
- Hands On - Our theroy class will be backed with best of hands on practicals/ exercises. You get to work on your own images.
- Value for Money - Our workshops are the most affordable and we make it worth every penny that you spend.
- Take Away - You go back from the workshop with some Pixellin goodies and a treasure of knowledge.